Sentencing submissions set for January – Barbados Today

admin

by Fernella Wedderburn Submissions on sentencing will be made on January 22 next year when the case of manslayer Trevor Linus Baptiste continues in the High Court. Baptiste alias Coco, of Cutting Road, Haggatt Hall, St Michael previously pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty to manslaughter in the September 3, 2015 death of 61-year-old […]
Next Post

Daine Blaze continues to 'Push' - Says pandemic has been another lesson on having patience - Jamaica Star Online

Daine Blaze continues to 'Push' - Says pandemic has been another lesson on having patience  Jamaica Star Online