Compiled By NAN Lifestyle Editor
News Americas, NEW YORK, NY, Mon. Nov. 30, 2015: Cyber Monday is a great time to grab some super travel deals to cope with the cold winter ahead for a hot Latin America or Caribbean getaway. Some 121.3 million consumers will shop online today spending upwards of $2.5 billion. Here are some handpicked deals especially for you.
• Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort in Costa Rica is slashing rates today by 50 percent (which translates to $150). Book on the resort’s website using promo code CYMO and start planning for a August 21–December 17, 2016 trip.
• Palace Resorts, an all inclusive also in Mexico is offering up to 50 percent off rates for travel between December 1, 2015, and June 9, 2016, as you’ve got a three-night-minimum stay.
• The Barceló Managua in Managua, Nicaragua has a Cyber Monday Special of 45 percent off for a minimum of 2 Nights on any booking between December 27, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
• The Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is offering 30 – 40 percent off its nightly stay which normally costs around $1,000 per night but you must book today, November 30 even though this deal is only good June 15- October 15, 2016 (and on three-night-minimum stays).
• Casa Palopo in Guatemala is cutting rates by 35 percent, bringing the nightly cost down to $100+, through this Cyber Monday sale. Mention Cyber Monday when booking through [email protected]. This is good for trips to the Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, property between May 1 and July 3, 2016, and August 28–October 28, 2016.
• Tortuga Bay at Puntacana Resort & Club, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, is offering the first 10 callers (to 888-442-2262) at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time today, Cyber Monday, November 3oth, $100 rates on its Junior Suites. That’s a savings of 90 percent off your first night. Additional nights are $300 or 30% off, and your trip must be between August 26 and September 4, 2016.
•The Grand Lucayan is offering a steal at US$99 a night through December 4, 2015). That is 50% off normal rates and is good for travel for at least three consecutive nights between December 2015, and September 1, 2016.
• Barbados’ Tamarind Resorts is offering rooms at $218 per night or 55 percent off normal prices, if you book online today Cyber Monday using promo code “CYBER1.” Travel dates must be between December 1–22, 2015; January 3–April 17, 2016 and June 1–October 22, 2016.
• The Condado Vanderbilt in San Juan, Puerto Rico, a luxuriously renovated property that was one of the destination’s first luxury resort hotels, is offering 50% savings on suites (rates normally start at $450 – $3,500) starting at midnight on November 30, 2015. This is valid for travel between January 3 and December 23, 2016 (blackout dates from February 11-14, 2016).
• Save up to 25 percent stays at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa in the Cayman Islands when booked starting this Cyber Monday through Christmas Day. Room rates at the tropical island’s resort start at $536.
• Marriott Hotel is offering saving of up to 25 percent at more than 2,000 hotels and resorts in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America. And the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino is offering 50 percent off. Book at 888-236-2427.
• Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino’s broad Cyber Monday promotion offers more than just 20 percent off room rates. Also included in the package is a $100 resort credit for use at restaurants and spas, complimentary cocktails, and free Wi-Fi. The offer applies to deluxe room rates of five nights or more during April 1 – December 19, 2016, and when booked on November 30, 2015.
• MSC Cruises is also offering savings of up to 30 percent, plus shipboard credits ranging from $50 to $400 per stateroom. Book by Dec. 2 on a seven-night 2016 and 2017 Caribbean cruises on the MSC Divina for a cruise departing Miami on May 7, with stops in the Bahamas and San Juan, starts at $399 per person, plus $104 taxes.